- equity and
Cooperative members believe in the ethical values of
- social responsibility and caring for others.
Guidelines by which cooperatives put their values into practice:
- Voluntary and open membership
- Democratic member control
- Member economic participation
- Autonomy and independence
- Education, training and information
- Cooperation among cooperatives
- Concern for community
*The Co-op Principles as listed here are the most recent list as adopted by the International Cooperative Alliance in 1995.