How it works:
- Host organizations submit applications by Sunday, February 26, 2017, complete with internship job descriptions and preferences for skill and experience sets.
- NASCO posts internship descriptions online on Tuesday, February 28, 2017.
- Prospective interns apply online by Sunday, March 26, 2017, supplying their responses to a set of application questions, résumé, references, preferences (i.e. sector, specific positions, geography), and availabilities (i.e. start date and end date).
- NASCO reviews applications and forwards them to hosts on Friday, March 31, 2017.
- Over the next two weeks, the host organizations conduct phone interviews with prospective interns and notify NASCO with their hiring decisions by Friday, April 14, 2017.
- NASCO continues to communicate with and support the host organization and intern throughout the internship.
The application for intern hosts is now open! Apply online by Sunday, February 26, 2017.
If you are looking to apply for an internship, subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates!
For more information, email Ratih at email@example.com.