The Community Purchasing Alliance (CPA Co-op)
CPA is recruiting:
1. Director - Full-time position
- Mid to Senior level position (5-20 years relevant experience)
- Likely would join the CPA DC Leadership Team
- Self-starter, highly motivated, deeply aligned with CPA core identity and vision
- Brings meaningful entrepreneurial experience, building an company, organization, or campaign
- Adept at quickly building relationships, listening well, synthesizing technical/ market insights and delivering value to CPA member schools, religious, and other community institutions in DC.
- You initiate. You're creative, persuasive, and strategic.
- Ideally, you live in Washington DC, or willing to move to the area.
_____ 2. Entrepreneur in Residence - Part-time (10 hours/week) position / stipend
- For somebody who really loves CPA, believes we can be way more impactful & has a solid sense of how that might happen
- Self-starter, can work in a highly independent environment (we're a fully remote team), supported by colleagues where needed, but driven to deliver and take CPA to the next level
- Will own and lead a significant body of work and really carry it forward while at CPA
- CPA will likely be hiring 4 people in this "Entrepreneur-in-Residence" role -- two in DC and two in other regions
- Compensation: ~$2k/month stipend for 3 to 6 months
Application Process: (for both types of positions)
- May 20th & May 30th at 12 noon EST, we will be hosting a Webinar / Q&A to learn more about the positions & CPA
- (Zoom link to follow, please RSVP here.)
- June 3rd: Deadline for 'submission of interest'. Select candidates invited to submit a full application.
- June 20th: Full application due.
- June-July: Interview process.
- August / September 2019: Approximate start date.
More details at: https://www.cpa.coop/careers