Co-op / Organization:
ICC Ann Arbor
Ann Arbor, MI
Type of Organization:
Brief Description of Organization:
We, the member-owners of the ICC, provide a home for students that equally embodies quality living, community and social equality, all within the cooperative movement. We continuously strive to maintain and improve our organization and our houses through shared work. We are committed to furthering our education by building life skills, a strong community, and personal relationships. We create and maintain a safe and affordable environment where our members feel comfortable and at home.
Number of Members:
Number of Staff:
Alumni & Membership Assistant
This position will be split between the Alumni department & Member Services department.
- Assist in the production/distribution of Fall 2017 Alumni Cooperator
- Produce/edit the Weekly Reporter
- Work with Alum Outreach Coordinator to update current alum database
- Research potential new database for Alum Program
- Develop working relationship with U of M Bentley Historical Library in order to better understand and document ICC archival material held by the Bentley and how to access these materials for research and other use
- Attend Alum Team Meetings
- Work with Member Services Coordinator to carry out data projects for the term
- Knowledge Management support: policy restructuring & development
Orientation to the Inter-Cooperative Council & Bentley archiving system & professional development opportunities.
Skills Development & Learning:
Database management, Google non-profit administration, and strategic planning overview.
Other details of working conditions:
Split position and close partnership with full time staff.
is Room Included for members?:
10am - 4pm
Total Hours of Work Per Week: