NASCO Cooperative Education and Training Institute
- Our flagship annual conference of cooperators from across the continent.
- NASCO Institute takes place every fall. Online registration opens in late summer.
Staff & Managers Conference
- A conference tailored to the unique needs of group-equity housing cooperative staff.
- Staff & Managers Conference takes place every spring. Online registration opens in early spring.
- Support to local groups to organize regional gatherings of cooperators.
- Interested in hosting a regional gathering? Contact us for a free consultation.
Cooperative Internship Network
- A summer internship placement service connecting future co-op leaders with cooperative career opportunities.
- The application to host a summer intern becomes available online in winter. The application for summer internships becomes available online in early spring.
- Cooperative educational workshops.
- Requesting a training? Contact us for a free consultation.
- Technical assistance tailored to member co-op needs.
- Needs technical assistance? Contact us for a free consultation.
- NASCO Properties, a “co-op of co-ops,” is a system of properties across the US with the houses supporting one another with finances and information.
- Interested in joining NASCO Properties? Contact us for a free consultation.
- Support to groups starting new co-ops
- For more assistance with your particular project, contact us for a free consultation.
Linking and networking
- Organizing the voices of the North American co-op housing movement and the youth co-op movement
- Have a collaboration in mind? Contact us and we'll do our best to connect you.
Online Shared Resource Library
- Free online templates, training, videos, policies, and technical resources.
- Visit www.nasco.coop/resources.
- Our monthly newsletter reports on recent NASCO activities and the global cooperative movement.
- Subscribe at www.nasco.coop/subscribe.