WCRI is one of the largest student housing co-operatives in North America, and continues to be a co-operative inspiration to students everywhere.
What started with a small group, has grown into housing for over 700 resident members. The success of WCRI proves that co-operatives are able to adapt to the changing economic, political, and social currents of society.
MUST BE A CITIZEN OF THE US OR CANADA TO APPLY.
Applicants must possess legal eligibility to work in Canda. NASCO and our host organizations do not have the means or expertise to assist applicants with visa applications.
- Assist with the development of new external marketing materials
- Actively market accommodation availabilities
- Regularly update WCRI's social media platforms
- Promote "Tell a Friend" program
- Work on street level marketing programs
- Track marketing initiatives and recommend changes
- Participate in off-site fairs
- Host WCRI information sessions and open houses
- Ongoing communication with the Business Development Manager who will share WCRI's history and current operations
- Introduction to the co-op, different styles of accommodations and roles and responsibilities of members
- Member education/services
- Market research
- Writing and editing