In order to register and pay for a group:
- Submit full registration forms online for all individuals. Group registrations are subject to the early, regular, and late registration rate deadlines. If you have individuals submit this information, they should select the “pay later” option. Please note that registrations after October 19 may be waitlisted for free housing.
- Submit a full list of names of those covered by the group registration payment by October 19 (since there are often others from the co-op who register independently – we want to make sure these folks pay on their own and that we don’t charge your co-op for them). Send this list to email@example.com.
- Submit payment for the entire group by October 26. In order to pay as a group the co-op must pay NASCO the full conference rate– if you are having people in the group pay part of their cost, you must collect that money from them; if members of the group receive scholarships, they can notify NASCO if they'd like the scholarship funding sent to them or to the co-op.
Pay when you register - If one person from your co-op is registering all attendees at the same time (or once during early registration and once during regular registration), you may pay the full conference costs online when you submit registrations. Any scholarship amounts can then be refunded to the co-op or individual.
Pay later - Once we receive the list of individuals covered by your co-op we will calculate your total registration cost (including early and regular registrations, as well as scholarships received by your members). We will then send you an invoice payable either online or by check/money order.
Payments made after the October 26 deadline will be subject to a $50 late fee per person registered.
Changes to your group registration:
- If you have any changes to your group registration after submitting your list of attendees please notify us ASAP.
- Any additional or replacement attendees shall be subject to the registration rate on the day they register.
- For cancellations made before October 26, you will receive a full refund. For cancellations made after October 26, you will receive a refund minus a $50 cancellation fee.
- Late registration closes on October 26, we are unable to register additional or replacement attendees after that date.
Please note: If each person from your co-op will be paying their own registration, each member should register and pay independently. Group registration is for co-ops that are paying as a group.
There is an additional fee for the Detroit Tour (Friday) and the Staff & Managers program (Friday). Please indicate whether your co-op is covering the cost of individuals who sign up for these programs, or if they are responsible for covering those costs