1) Submit payment for the entire group with one check or money order (full conference rate – if you are having people in the group pay part of their cost, you must collect that money from them; if members of the group receive scholarships, they can notify NASCO if they'd like the scholarship funding sent to them or to the co-op).
Payment must be received by 10/30 in order to receive the early rate; after that date, you must pay the late registration rate. People receiving scholarships from NASCO will be notified by October 16th if they apply by October 9th, so if you want to wait to pay until they have received their awards, you will still have two full weeks to submit payment.
2) Submit full registration forms
(using the online interface) for all individuals by 10/30
in order to meet housing and food needs. If you have individuals submit this information, they should select the “pay later” option.
3) Submit a full list of names of those covered by the group registration payment by 10/30
(since there are often others from the co-op who register independently – we want to make sure these folks pay on their own and that we don’t charge your co-op for them). Send this list to email@example.com
4) If you cancel some of your group's registrations by November 6th, you will receive a full refund for those people. If you cancel after November 6th, you will receive a refund minus a $50 cancellation fee.
5) If the people in your group change, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org about which registration to cancel, and register the replacement person using the online interface.
6) If you add people to your group after October 30th, you will need to pay the $50 late fee for each of their registrations.
Please note: If each person from your co-op will be paying their own registration, each member should register and pay independently. Group registration is for co-ops that are paying as a group using one check.